Instruction is available on tuba and euphonium by audition only. If you are interested in private instruction, fill out my "Lesson Inquiry Form" and read the "Milnarik Studio Policy" by clicking the links below for more information.
• Lesson Inquiry Form
• Milnarik Studio Policy
• Students have been accepted into major college music programs on both the bachelors and masters degree levels. Some of those institutions are - Boston University, the Eastman School of Music, the H.A.R.I.D. Conservatory of Music, Indiana University, the Manhattan School of Music, the New England Conservatory of Music, Northwestern University, Oberlin Conservatory, the University of North Texas, the University of Southern California, Michigan State University, Emory University and many other great smaller schools.
• Students have won or have placed in competitions - such as those held by the the International Tuba Euphonium Association, Tubonium, the Leonard Falcone Competition and other regional solo competitions.
• Most outstanding musician award at the Lincoln Center Jazz Festival and the Berklee Music Festival.
• Students have won positions and have been finalists with numerous ensembles including brass quintets, orchestras, and military bands. Students have also obtained employment as music teachers in public school systems and on the college level.
• Numerous students have been accepted to the Boston Youth Symphony Orchestras; New England Conservatory's Youth Philharmonic Orchestra, Youth Symphony Orchestra and the Massachusetts Youth Wind Ensemble; North Shore Symphony Orchestra; the Portland (ME) Youth Wind Ensemble and Orchestra; and various chamber music programs.
• Middle and High School students have been accepted to various state festivals in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Maine, Connecticut and Pennsylvania - including County Bands, District Bands, District Orchestras, Region Bands, Region Orchestras, All State Bands, All State Orchestras, and Massachusetts Instrumental and Choral Conductor's Association Gold Medal Winners in the Solo Division. On a national level - All Eastern Band and All National Orchestra.
Instruction is available on tuba and euphonium as a student at Tufts University. Click the screenshot of the school's website below to learn more about the department. Click here for more information about any of these schools and to set up lessons.
MMI - TUBA EUPHONIUM ACADEMY
The MMI - Tuba Euphonium Academy is a non-competitive summer program that recently celebrated 12 years in 2019! Open to high school, college and adult participants.
NOTE: Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic there will be no academy in 2020. However, join our mailing list and stay up to date with plans for other educational opportunities!